Brew the Perfect Cup with the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine




===>>>  $688   Available at amazon

***Prices are subject to change without notice.***

Introducing the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine

The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine is the perfect addition to any coffee lover's kitchen. With its brushed stainless steel finish and sleek design, this espresso machine not only looks great but also delivers delicious, professional-quality coffee.

Features of the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine

  • Automatic milk frother: The built-in milk frother makes it easy to create lattes, cappuccinos, and other milk-based drinks.
  • Grind fresh beans: The built-in burr grinder lets you grind fresh beans for maximum flavor and aroma.
  • Precise temperature control: The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine allows you to control the temperature of your water to ensure the perfect brew every time.
  • Large water tank: The machine has a large water tank (67 fl oz) that can be filled with water, so you don't need to refill it frequently.


How to Use the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine

Using the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine is easy and straightforward. First, fill the water tank with water and turn on the machine. Next, add your coffee beans to the grinder and adjust the grind size to your liking.

Once your beans are ground, place a portafilter on the machine and tamp the ground coffee. Then, turn the machine on and let it heat up. Once the machine is heated, you can start brewing your espresso.

Finally, use the built-in milk frother to create your desired milk-based drink.

Why the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine is a Great Choice

The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine is a great choice for coffee enthusiasts who want to brew professional-quality coffee at home. With its easy-to-use controls, built-in grinder and milk frother, and precise temperature control, this machine makes it easy to brew the perfect cup every time. Additionally, its brushed stainless steel finish gives it a modern and sleek look that will complement any kitchen.

Overall, the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine (model BES870XL) is a must-have for any coffee lover who wants to enjoy delicious, professional-quality coffee in the comfort of their own home.


point of view as the user of the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine

I have to preface this review by pointing out that I'm not a coffee guru. Not an expert barista. Not schooled in the art of espressos. So with that in mind, take this as pure opinion from a frugal consumer who loves coffee house coffees, cappuccinos and lattes, but hates coffee house prices.

I bought this machine because over the years I've purchased coffee makers, moka pots, etc., trying to up my coffee game but never quite getting the same result as those coffee house drinks. The closest I've come so far is the moka pot, but it's still not quite there yet.

Granted, those coffee houses have espresso machines that cost thousands of dollars. Hey! I like coffee as much as anyone, but not THAT much. I refuse to pay that amount, even if I have the means. It's not how much you make. It's how much you keep. Right? Anyway, I chose the Breville Barista Express because 1) I love their products and they've been reliable for me over the years. And 2) this model has enough power and features at a reasonable price for someone who is no expert. I bought this model for $599.99 + tax on a Black Friday sale (not a huge one, but still) because it's the only amount I could stomach to pay for a machine like this. Plus it was my Christmas gift to me. I have to say that it's been totally worth it! I suspect even those who are anal about their coffee would love this machine as well.

My first cappuccino on this thing was not great. In fact, it was horrid! It may have had something to do with the fact that I dislike reading instructions and barely made it through the quick startup guide. When will I ever learn? But I have the patience of a five year old on Christmas morning. I couldn't wait to get to it. So, after that first disappointing cup I watched a few videos on YouTube. Fine. More than a few. And I finally thumbed through the manual. The videos were more helpful when it came to creating the best cup. All the tips were valuable. And gradually I saw improvement until I got to what seemed like a good cappuccino. So far so good. But still not quite there yet. So I followed another tip and got better coffee beans. Oh dear! Now comes more tweaking. Because when you change to another bean the entire process starts over. Until finally, the cup I wanted and craved. Wow! What a difference.

I'm improving with each cup and small tweak. The grind, the amount, the tamp pressure, the amount of milk (or almond milk or oat milk), the amount of sugar, cinnamon or no cinnamon, etc. I had no idea how much actually went into a good cup of coffee. But I'm appreciating it more and more. And I'm getting spoiled. So much so that my other coffee machines (standard, Keurig, moka pot) are all taking a back seat and getting less use. Like none, lately. The other thing I appreciate more is the local barista in those coffee houses. I may not frequent them as much in the future. But I don't think I'll ever complain about the price again. I will gladly tip the barista. And I will simply enjoy the fruits of their labor and mine with my Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine. Read more review

===>>>  $688   Available at amazon <=====

Comments